Friday, December 12, 2008

Congratulations Anita!

I saw this nick on msn that says.. love my sons...
Curiousity got the better of me, thinking she got her grammar wrong, I asked her.

"How many sons have you got?"
"Two sons."
"Huh? Really?"
"Yea.. really."
"No.. seriously?"
"Yea! Why would I want to lie to you?"


and then the avatar on msn changed and I saw a little newborn. Oh my.. could it be? How? When?

"This is little James Zachary Salim.."

and then I just couldn't contain my excitement for her anymore. I started telling my other high school girlfriends that she has just given birth to another son. I mean how could I be sitting still in my chair not spreading the wonderful news? Her eldest son is just like what? One year 16-17 months old and now she has a new born that is turning one month old next week?



Look-lah at the hot mama! She is one hell of a lady wey coz as for me, I would want to have my tummy grow back to the pre-pregnancy shape and do all sorts, eat all sorts before thinking of getting pregnant again cause I can be rather selfish but she, she just went popping out babies.. and you know the best part, she did it all drug free. Both her labor were drug free birth and this second child popped out in just 1/2hr after she got admitted into hospital. *phew* How fast and easy could that birth be? and then she can still maintain and still look so HAWT!

Congratulations Anita on your new bundle of joy...

I wonder now if Junita is also pregnant.. hmm.. these sisters I tell you. They both are hot mamas! Wanna see proof?

There you go!
and I was just talking to Junita the other day and she did not tell me that Anita had popped! Hrrummpphh!

Now these both are the real HOT MAMAS! the real deal not like me.. jealousnya-i! =)

No comments: