Monday, December 29, 2008

Officially Unsafe!

The baby cot that I put Jaden in while I runaround the house doing chores is no longer safe.

In fact, it is now declared officially unsafe and deemed as a very very dangerous item for the baby's safety.

Just last night, he attempted to clumb over the cot and this time, he nearly went heads down to the cold hard floor if I have not caught him in time. His legs were already hanging like a V and his head diving downwards the floor.

My heart went throbbing like 100x the speed the heart usually beats. *heart attack over and over again!*

Now, I am starting to wonder what is it that I could keep him in place, in check and make darn sure he stays out of trouble such as these that will harm him.

If he really behaves badly, prolly then the cane shall be introduced...

No comments: