Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am a girl !

Finally, I got to collect what I wanted for my birthday from Hubby. With the cash he gave to allow me to get whatever I want as my birthday present.. I ended up with 4 things which I am rather satisfied with for the year. =)

I browsed the net and found a dress sold online which I instantly fell for it and decided that it will be the dress I will be wearing to WeiWei's wedding. I know. Its too early to start planning what to wear to her wedding.. padahal she has not send an invitation out to me yet but well, its always good to start planning early like what Kimora Lee Simmons says. I know its such a spendthrift way of mine to want to be in a new dress each time a dinner or event comes up but well, I do rotate my dresses well. At least not so often till people start recognizing them from every event I go to. I got at least 3 LBDs and I think I wore them quite a lot of times d. Then there is one that I bought to go to EddyHan's wedding which I also wore to Shawn's wedding. *sigh* Then there is this green dress (my fav at the moment) which I wore to GaietyBlurAnn's and have still not decided if I want to wear it to Edwin's or wear the one I just bought. Nah! Shall wear the one I just bought because of personal reasons... Hubby would know the reason why. Well, a girl will never ever admit that she has too many dresses right and I am just one of those typical ones. I love buying dresses! Even more than tops.. which reminds me I do need to shop for a couple of normal daily wear tops to go with jeans and shorts.

This afternoon, I went to this Magicboo and got myself a hair curler iron. Somemore at 32mm. The big fat diameter one at a very very reasonable price. FINALLY! I have always wanted to know how I looked in curls and I don't want to permanently curl my hair so a curler iron is the best solution. Now, the only thing left to do is just go online and learn from all these beauty teach-me videos.




I noticed this pair of shoes when I was at MidValley last last weekend and well, finally I coaxed Hubby into accompanying me to One U to see if I am in luck to get that particular pair of shoes. Well, I am in luck that the store still has my size and has a 10% discount on it. I know I just bought myself a pair of heels just a few weeks ago and here I am buying another pair but I have got a good reason. Red shoes are sexy and I like to wear sexy shoes. Guess what? I spotted the same pair of shoes featured in this month's Female mag. =) i have got good taste leh? just kidding!



Then, I saw the SK-II on promotion at the concourse area on Ground floor. Why wait till Jan 5th for it when I could get the same deal here at One U? After much thinking, I got myself the Pitera Essence Water. Lets see if it does miracle to me then in 28 days... The beginning of my beautyskincare regime... A girl needs to start somewhere and why not with a good brand?

So there.. my birthday presents.. courtesy of Hubby and of course, my mother's angpow! Now I feel guilty for being such a big spender... so so very guilty but but but.. I still have CNY shopping to do... for Jaden of course and maybe a top or two for me thats all. =)



No comments: