Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have conscience!

Last night, I bought a pallete of eyeshadow by Maybelline, two brushes, a blusher and 3 for the price of 2 masks and the total damage = RM90. *WOAH!!!!* My heart nearly dropped but it is not everyday or every month I go buying all these stuff. Maybe once every 6-8 months?

Earlier, I could have sweep some MAC products off the shelves and Hubby would not even say a word but but but.. I am no pro to use these products. I have no actual needs to need to use such EXPENSIVE paints on my face. I don't make up much these days. Not as if I go out everyday to meet people. I stay home and the only person that really sees me face to face 24/7 is Jaden and I don't think he minds how his mother look. As long as his mother is with him, despite bad hair days, bad skin days and some bad wardrobe malfunction, he still will want to be seen with me.. for now till he discovered his friends have hotter fashionable mamas. *gRin*

Went to the SKII counter to check out what they got to offer me within my budget range. Do you know how much the small little pot of eye cream cost? RM295!!! Nearly a freaking RM300. But I am seriously considering it since I know I do need it. Then the pitera water costs just about RM 195 or some thing like that. I know its below RM200 tho. I asked the girl to calculate for me the price of the cleanser, toner and the pitera together and it all came up to a near RM600. Right... that got me thinking not once, not twice but like over a million times that do I really need to spend that amount on such stuff? Maybe other brands could offer me nearly the same product for at least 3/4 of the price? The lady at the counter then told me that it would be much more worth it if I could wait till Jan 5th for they would then have promotion and they could throw in more little free tubes of other lotion goodies then. Hmm.. so at the moment, I am just holding on to the cash and still contemplating. Who knows, I might just have a change of mind and just bank it into my account instead.

My next damage is going to be spend on a dress. I have yet seen any I liked yet nor did I go to any shops to check them out. I am thinking of Ms. Selfridge, Topshop or Forever 21. Think Zara would have any? BUT I dont seem to fit into any of ZARA's designs. They just look odd on me. See how it goes la.. and if should I get to buy myself the perfect dress.. I am done with my birthday present shopping courtesy of Mr Yap's wallet! Whoopie!

I was actually thinking of either the Neverfull or Gucci but then come to think of it, the Speedy that I have since last year as my birthday present has not even see the daylight for more than 10 times. So what is the use of having another one right now which will mean the bags not seeing the daylight each not more than 5 times in a year then. Those money could be put into good use instead... for now. heheheh I didn't say I wouldn't want them in future. Just finding a good reason to have Hubby buy them for me then.. =) The time is just not right now.

Anyway, all I really want is a my family with me presenting me a good nice cake that can make me orgasm over and over again with a candle on top to make a wish.

No comments: