Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You are a QUARTER century OLD, Gwenny!

I woke up sweating. Tiptoed across the cold freezing floor and into the loo I go. Seated on the 'throne', I was thinking to myself that this month is really late. Would it come? Would it not? I mean I did not do anything not to worry about it not coming but what if it so happened that we got lucky again? Worried, I went back to bed only to be greeted in the morning, drops of red on the pantiliner. It came aterall. *pHew* we no want no extra addition to the family just yet do we? Afterall we made a promise to Jaden that we will let him grow up a little more and give him our 100% first... *pHew*

Anyway, that is besides the point that I want to blog about. I was all geared up for tomorrow and the night after's events coming up and there my 'aunty' just have to drop by for visit. Thankfully today I do not have anywhere to go other than fetch Hubby off to work and maybe later, fetch him back. That leaves me a few good hours at home with Jaden and think when he naps later, I shall steal a few winks too. Hey, aunty visits can be really tiring and bitchy. I am already feeling the urge to want to snap at anything possible.


Happy with his book from Godma Gwen


Took Jaden to the Kelana Jaya post office for his very first time to collect a parcel and iimagine his very first time, he gets to go in to the parcel collection place where all the postmen walks in and out with their collection bags. He was all wide-eye looking around, curious at his surroundings. Aaah.. when I saw the parcel package, I immediately knew who it was from. Jaden without any hesitation took the parcel from me and tried to open it the whole way home. Well, at least that occupied his attention while I drive without having him attempting to climb out of his baby seat which he is prone of doing so lately.



~BESTIES FOREVER~



o.Oh and and and one of my bestest bestest BESTIE GWEN YEOH is finally 25. Like always, I will call her Malaysian time 12am to wish her Happy Birthday but yesterday I thought I will be kinder to call her at Aussie time 12am but fail gila because I was attending to Jaden. So I called her at 11pm Malaysian time only to find out that it was 3am over there. *tee hee* Its ok rite Gwen? Muah Muah!!! I hope YC gives you an extra blasting good time today despite him having a dislocated shoulder. HAHAHAHA. You are a godma already k, so must behave behave ah!!! =)

No comments: