Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A visit from Xy

Xy and her husband came over to visit my family today. Poor thing, both ter-stranded out there at my door, because we didn't hear them knock. Did you knock long dear? Anyway, as I was just coming out of the room, I heard their footsteps shuffling out there. Hubby and I was just speaking of them -speak of the devil and there they both are at our door.

Jaden took a while to warm up before starting his seduction skills again. He nga nga googoo over Xy and was not even shy to accept her angpow. He took it so quickly and grabbed it tightly. Cheeky little boy! He sure have a good time with her...

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

*re posting"

We didn't waited long at all. Jaden to too cute and he is now together with me posing in hubby's phone wallpaper! :)