Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life is not what it seems

My dad just left for Alor Setar. Hes driving back alone. My mom would be staying with me till the end of the week. *sigh* Hope that my dad would be fine driving back alone...

It is nice to have your own parents around. I missed them so much. Jaden likes them too, for now as he still don't know how to choose people but I am sure he would love them just as much as I do.

I found out more about in our family history. Some questions were answered. I bet Hubby is curious to know what I found out. Lets just say I got lucky!

Now, this week would be a challenge for me. Its a test to test my patience and handling of family. To cater to mother's needs, Jaden's needs and Hubby. Let me see if I am able to survive it... *crossing fingers real hard*

No comments: