Thursday, July 19, 2007

Those knees of mine ...

Pregnancy is treating me harsher now delivery is just about 8-10 weeks away.

Woke up last night to very excruciating pain in both knee caps that nearly gave way when I struggled to go to the toilet for my pee wee session. I could not find any strength to lift myself up from the toilet seat. It was that pain that I could cry. Thank God hubby's body warmth warmed up those knee caps of mine... was dying to rub some deep heat rub into the knees and calf but something about the medication absorbing into my blood stream put me off. Scared that it will affect baby.. will it? Have to check with doctor tho when I go for checkup next week.

I am getting a little morning sickness back now. Not as bad as the first 3 months but I can feel it making its way back now.

Can't move as fast as I could the previous months as baby tends to kick and punch hard to his liking.

I can't believe it sometimes that I am going to be a mother soon. Reality is kicking in now... *sigh* just a matter of time when reality really hits and responsibility and motherly instinct will immediately take over...

No comments: