Friday, July 20, 2007

Girlfriends of mine ... #1

Was in the loo, lathering my head with shampoo when I suddenly got the urge to want to blog about the girls who left prints in my life.




Gwen
My Bestfriend #1. She who shares the same thoughts as I do and well, can practically know whats going on my mind. Shes always there for me, someone who I can count on no matter what ungodly hours to talk to and she knows what to say and how to make me think rationally. She who can laugh together with me in the middle of the night when we both can't sleep. Her house, my second home. She is one of the few ones who saw me from the freakishly annoying girl to who I am today.



SChee
My Bestfriend #2. Someone who I can count on when I am in the mood to want to eat and try new food. Someone who is there for me in times of trouble. Someone who believes in me that I can and will always drives me to do it. She was the one that trusted me enough to let me have my first drive on the road without any training and license. Someone who is kind-hearted, sweet and loving in person..



Joy
What can I say about the first girl-friend that I made in LUCT? Someone that I bought balloons for and walked with her in the pasar malam, feeling so happy? What more can I say about the girl who holds no grudge against me for challenging her to cross the busy roads of Sunway with a sprained ankle? Someone who stepped on my feet till it bled profusely in the cinemas? Someone who I wake up with at 6 in the morning to go see sunrise? Someone who hid with me behind her mother's kitchen counter to avoid some stalker? Someone who cursed at roundabouts when she first got her license? Someone who can make you laugh even when she is not trying.

Sharon
The stick thin girl who takes more than 2 hours to dress up to go out. The girl who takes 3 hours to finish a plate of rice. The girl whose voice is louder than you and me add together. The girl who cares and cooks for me. The girl who will come and pick me up in the middle of the night in times I need her. The girl who you can count on too for comforting words and a few laughs. The girl you know will join you in any fun if she can...



(no pics of her to be posted yet..**)
Rina

My housemate who was there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. Someone to keep me company when I was alone and feeling down. Someone who I can count on to scare off Kelvin in the middle of the night. Someone who can company me to go threading and yam chaing.. Someone who I can gossip with in the middle of the night IF she is not fast asleep or drunk in her own bed...

There are lots more girls that left prints in my life.. no preference or whatsoever in the name arrangement order but they are one of the few that really impact me alright thru the growing up process over the years that has been... No.. this is not an emo post.. just some ramblings and reminiscence of good old times I shared with them.. I missed them all so bad..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah. so emo one ah.

i love you tooooooo