Saturday, June 30, 2007

Havin' some fun

People say pregnancy will soothe your temper down. Makes you more motherly. I beg to differ. I think, with the pregnancy, my mouth needs more rinses than before. The vulgarities that flies out knows no limit. Can't blame me tho. These only flies out when I am driving around in my little car. The kiasu-ism and stupidities are just too much to bear. I bet you will agree with me.

Yesterday, while a Merc decided that his car was luxurious and big enough to bully such a small car like mine. So he thinks he deserved to be let into a line that others have been patiently queuing and of all people, he chose mine. Little did he know, not only did his whole generation of family got cursed, hubby and I have this little laser pointer in the car and boy, did we have our fun. It irritated the hell out of the driver I guess because he kept turning back to see where the red light came from. Oops!! I am not sorry!

Had buffet for dinner last night. Hubby and I ate till we both could not move. *sigh* I missed buffets.

Now that I am preggers, I kept having recurring dreams that involves food. Everytime I dream, there is food. Hubby says I am crazy. Maybe its just something that baby is hinting? *gRin* Why I really wonder? It never happened as often as it does now.. funny.. but at least the dreams do give me a smiling face... food oh glorious fooodddd!!!

No comments: