Saturday, June 27, 2015

Paranoia at 18months old

Some people may call me crazy.

Some people may say I am being just too paranoid.

BUT I am having this at the back of my head that I may just need to seek early intervention to kickstart something in Mason...

Somehow, I don't feel the progress coming along that well anymore.

Something has changed.. what is it, I do not know but I need to do something about it while I can.

Going to be seeking various ways to kick this nudgy feeling away while he is still young and lots of help would be good to make my worries stay away.

*sigh*

I will always be paranoid until the day he speaks to me like how a neurotypical child does.

:(

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

I totally understand.
I was a bit panaroid too when Khye couldnt speak when he turned 2!