Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday you :)

ICQ was what that brought us together. 

Connected us in fact, through a mutual friend ... and from there, a beautiful friendship happened.

We met up for the first time, went on a movie date ... and just like magic, we clicked. We actually clicked. 

The friend, then took me out with to meet other friends, that were also connected to the mutual friend and with their invitation, I took up a game challenge and actually went all the way till the finals. 

How wonderful is that?

So what challenge is that?

You can read all about it here ...

We kept in touch, went out when I was back in Penang for holidays and well, I really like our friendship. It was just plain healthy, non pretentious and very comfortable.

So what friend is this? 

It is a friend who understands my love for all these idols, the one that knows which idols I love best and will try to score me tickets or at least inform me of my favourite idols' arrival in Malaysia.

Once, I was given a pair of tickets to go watch Pussycat Dolls and that was superb. Just because my friend was there with me, seeing me go gaga over the Pussycats.

We never really got a chance to meet up during other concerts since but I know there will be one day and we will enjoy it silly. 

Today, its my friend's birthday and all I want to do is to wish her a smooth-working life and happiness always because she really deserves it !!!

Happy Birthday HunYee babe!!!! Hoping you have a good one :)

Love you !!!! 


1 comment:

firefly said...

which movie did we watch???? i cant remember dy... :)

love you too babe!!!