Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July ramblings

So, it seemed that Hubby got news that MIL is back in ICU again after getting out of there, they found blood thickening. She was not cooperative either in having the tubes in her, which I can relate to it being uncomfortable and may be a little painful but well, there must be a reason why the doctor have the tube there in the first place.

Anyway... Hubby will be heading back to Malacca soon to visit his mother while both Jaden and I will be home this time. Its a bit too tiring for me to drive up and down the North-South highway, although I do love love driving. I told Hubby that my best record so far driving to Malacca in my little monster takes about 1hr45minutes. That, too, because I stopped for a toiletbreak. Now, if we were to have a bigger car, I bet my ass I would be in Malacca in 1hr15min at least or well, to be safe.. 1hr30mins.

I have always enjoyed being on the most left lane. Best record so far driving from Ipoh to KL took me an hour and a few minutes, in Gwen's ex's car. Yea, I bet he regretted letting me take over the wheels while he tried to get some sleep. Lets just say he did not end up sleeping afterall. The adrenaline rush.. whooo.. but then again, that was back in college days so well.. now that I am a mother, I have more responsibilities to drive safe.

120/140km/hr is still acceptably decent though, in my opinion, on a highway. *gRin*

Living almost a week out of a suitcase is no fun, well, not when you have a little one tagging along with a lot of food sensitivities, and I must choose the best, least allergen free food for Jaden and pumping him with lots of digestive enzymes to make sure that the nonsense will not make an appearance.

Somehow, its a little stressful too, to be in Malacca for me. Yea, compared to being in Penang.. I find myself being in Malacca rather stressful. There is just too much complaints and accusations and stuff going on that it is not healthy to be there, for me personally. Don't get me wrong.. I like Malacca, just that there is too much tension going on at that place for me every single time I am there. Yes, every single time.

Its time for me to bring Jaden for another round of blood test and I have chosen tomorrow to be the day. Give and take one week half, test results comes back to us and then, its time for his DAN's consultation. Just nicely timed.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow's blood draw. Its always scary and heartbreaking and then, it becomes stressful again for me if the results are not desirable.

Yes, I am so grateful I have Adrenergize with me to keep my stress level at bay.. magic pills I call them. :)

Its been almost 20 days since Cheeko left us and I still feel the emptiness inside and turn my head towards the place I buried him. Cheekie gets fed and pampered more now that Cheeko has gone. I wonder if she remembers him and grieved his death. :( I hope not though so that she can be a happy bunny as long as she lives.

I am still sad over Jaden's schooling issues but I guess, in times like this, I must tackle a problem one at a time. Speech? Academics? Motor skills? Cognitive? Vision? Health? Diet? So many things to consider.. so little time to treat everything. Hes turning 5 soon and that explains me being in such a panic. Everybody is so judgemental over special needs kids. Most of them, being not understanding at all and that really pisses me off.

Its already mid July, which means time to plan for Jaden's birthday again.. cakes, venue, guests and where to bring him for his birthday.. birthday present for my little prince. So if you see me being frazzled, looking like some long lost cousin of the wild, just walk by me ok. I totally understand. LOL






No comments: