Monday, June 11, 2012

Panic but Excited

One day, as I was driving down my street, my eye caught this banner that was hanging by the side of the road. It caught my interest.

Today, I called the number on that banner and guess what?

Tomorrow at 9am, I am asked to bring Jaden in for a trial run.

I am finally talking about enrolling him into a kindergarten. I am not sure how he and I will both react to the environment and how the environment will react to him too but I am praying for the best.

It is a Montessori kindergarten and the best thing, it is just behind my place, where it is only a U-turn and a traffic light away.

I shared some information about Jaden to the school and not really much because I guess it all boils down to the real thing, real experience when we place him in the kindy and see how the teachers are able to guide/tolerate/deal with him.

Truth be told, it is totally the opposite when you say, "oh, all kids are the same.. they will surely cry on the first few days of school and won't fit in and soon, they will get familiarize and will settle in but its a totally different case with Jaden."

Jaden, is unpredictable to those who do not know him. Even some of his therapists that has been with him over a year can't tell fast enough his next move.

So .. 9am. Tomorrow.

Wish me luck !!

No comments: