Saturday, April 16, 2011

Girly time by myself

I just re-discovered that shopping by myself, (ok, Jaden was with me but seating quietly, behaving [thankfully!!!!] in his stroller), life strolls by with no rushes or hurries... its just so blissful. Of course, it has to be completed with the cash Hubby gives la. No money go shopping where got nice right? LOL

It must have been really quite some time for me now, since I last got to go to a shopping mall, go into all the shops that I wanted to go, browse through those beautiful dresses, tops, bottoms.. and bags and shoes.. but today, I ended up at La Senza.


I just could not resist the big big sign -SALE, not to mention, those beautiful bras of all colours and designs. I just have to go in and boy, lets just say damage done by walking into just one shop = RM200.

BUT oh wells, considering that I do not really go lingerie shopping every now and then.. I only do it when I think I have quite worn out the ones I have.. come to think of it, a girl can also never have too many lingeries. They just make you feel so sensual! HAAHAHAH self-assuring stance!


Of course, with the breast lump removal, I do really need some good bra support. So I do actually have a valid reason! and SALE! how can one not buy when there are sales going on. Its the most worth it time to go and scoop everything up from the shop, I would, if the Hubby lets but I am damn sure he is going to assume I do not exist. LOL


Walked around a bit, Jaden was busy looking at other children and laughing at them running here and there. Now, that hes a bit more aware of peers his age playing, it seems to amuse him.


Feeling a little guilty I splurge on myself so much, I brought Jaden over to his children's clothes section. Unfortunately, there weren't any nice clothes or either they were too expensive, not worth the cloth so I left. Next time.. next time.. anyway, when we go out, its usually us coming back with more of his stuff than ours so well, this time let it be me for once. Just this once for a while..


I did not see any shoes that suits my taste so well, Hubby manage to save some money in that category. As for bag, I saw one clutch that is quite ons but well, that I put on hold as I am trying to consider if I really need it or want it.. see? at least I can still reason my needs and want and not go on an impulsive shopping spree. *pat myself on the shoulder!*


Well, so there it is, my Saturday today. Finally a Saturday, which I can actually claim it as a weekend.

No comments: