Sunday, March 13, 2011

I did not plan it!

I did not do it! I mean.. I did not plan it! nothing of that sort.. no way! It just happened!

as I was going down the travellator with Jaden, asking him to stand properly and telling him its important for me to hold his hand when I saw it.

My heart then went "DUP DUP! DUP DUP! DUP DUP!".. it almost jumped right out of me and I have to keep my cool and well, was thinking if I should just make a U-turn or head on home as planned..

I did not even bother looking back. Because if I did, I know for sure, my conscience will start to go to work.. so I just carried on the second plan of mine - head home.

Calmly paid for my parking, put on the seat belt for Jaden. lock the car doors and drove home...

but deep inside, there is a voice telling me and it is still ringing in my ears this very moment while I am typing this "Karma is a bitch! Karma is a bitch! What have you done Emily Loo??? Karma is going to be really bitchy!!!"

and I drove home, not really knowing if I should call Hubby up and tell him what happened, or should I just let this one slide? I know I have to blog about it because its once a blue moon, I will be doing stupid things like these without me even realizing it. Now, how stupid am I ? *sigh*

I am feeling so guilty now but well, what was done had been done and cannot be undone so I shall just leave it as it is..

I will just assume I got a free gift with all my other purchases but I doubt I will get so lucky next time round.


5 comments:

firefly said...

hey ems...u must be talking about the bag you wanted so much ar?? the meow meow bag...
aiyo...u can post your dilemma online, im pretty sure Simon reads it...unless he dun keep up with ur blog...does he?

miss you babe..

blubbieMs said...

No lah.. Ms Ho. You guessed wrongly for this one! LOL

Wasn't talking about the bag at all in this post. =)

Guess again!!!

Missing you too!

grace said...

you accidentally took something out without paying ?

grace said...

you accidentally took something out without paying ? lol..

blubbieMs said...

Grace: Yah!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAH