Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snippets of my life

Daddy and Son first holiday trip together



Sometimes he can be really sweet ..
the word is sometimes ...




the bruises on my fingers after avoiding my best to whack Jaden after he spits out Cod Liver Oil all over me and the carpet so I whacked the chair he was sitting on instead...
and Yes, I am that scary!!



Jaden sitting on the dinner table eating his meals
at least he is at the dinner table ;p




Stuff I lugged back from Sg @ Dec 2010

The supplements that Jaden has to eat daily.. there will be more from each trip I go down to Sg




my little Tarzan at home, tell me, would you not have a heart attack?



Jaden in his peejays -socks to keep him warm



Finally discovered how to open the fridge door



Playing the upside down game with his father



Some things that I got to deal with on a daily basis

No comments: