Monday, September 27, 2010

Becoming Mrs Cheah 260910

Joy and I took another trip together. This time, down south to Kluang, Johor. We left KL at about 10pm and made our way there at about 1230am, but the drive in from the toll till the Kluang town took another 1/2 hr. So 3 hours drive in total.


Sharon and Cheah drove out to guide us to her lounge where a birthday party and their bachelor parties were taking place. Alas, both Joy and I were so tired, we decided its best to go have a small meal and konk out after that.

Sharon's father was kind enough to house us in his friend's apartment for free lodging and accompanied us girls, Joy, Sharon and I for a quick bite. Sharon is so lucky to have one cool dad! I sure hope one day Jaden's friends are going to say the same thing about his father. *gRin*












Early next morning, Sharon took us and her in-laws to the infamous ORIGINAL Kluang railway station kopitiam. The ambience inside the kopitiam sure gives out a nolstagic feeling but too bad for us, it was fully seated so we settled for outside. I love the two versions of their roti bakar and was just downing coffee ice to keep myself fueled for the day's event.











Of course, we camwhored too at the place, making full use of our tourist status. It was sure fun to be able to take pictures with these girlfriends of mine, although it would have been more complete if SueKingKong was there. Then the B.O.B production team would have been complete. (Bag-of-Bones)




We followed Sharon back to her house for her tea sessions. (her side of the family) and Joy, who only had a 2-3 hours sleep last night konked out again in Sharon's bedroom. A very good move because we will be heading back to KL after dinner and we don't want a tired driver behind the wheels, do we?




By the time Joy woke up, it was time to go have our hair and makeup done. Hair, we love but we can't say the same thing about the make up. I think it is the worst I'd ever gotten and I absolutely hate it. I am sorry, SharonSer but the makeup is really that bad. If I knew it would turn out like this, I would not have even wanted it for free. Next time, when an 'aunty' is the makeup artist, please do not do it! Regret kao kao! I would have look better off making myself up!

Well, but then this night is all about Sharon and Cheah and they both look absolutely great together. Both Sherene (SharonSer's younger sister) and I were shedding tears when both father and daughter were walking down the aisle.. *sigh* Its quite a beautiful wedding.. but aren't all weddings are supposed to be like that?



I enjoyed myself tremendously that night. The dinner wrapped up at about 10pm and we were on our way back at about 11pm after we got back to the apartment to change and wash off the ugly 'mask' we got on...


:: pic credit goes to J Ya Loh ::


Congratulations Sharon and Cheah! Hope to see mini you soon! =)

No comments: