Thursday, June 24, 2010

My isle, my home

I havent been blogging much, have I?

Well, there was quite a few things on my mind and when I park my butt in front of the comp, my fingers and brains just refuses to cooperate.

Anyway, before I head back home to my beloved island for a two weeks break, let me leave something behind for you to read, especially you Ms.Ho.

Laundry done, at least the last two days. Yesterday and today have to be just sit in the laundry basket unless Hubby is diligent enough to do laundry or at least attempt to send to the laundry shop downstairs. Hopefully he will fold and keep my laundry at its respective suduts.

Floor, cabinets swept, cleaned, wiped and mopped.

Dishes done -cleaned. Drinking water cooked.

Hubby's work shirts ironed. Most of his socks and underwear is enough to last him till I come home. *I hope*

So whats left is just for me to enjoy my two weeks break back at home in Penang with Jaden, my parents and my friends. I have arranged some meet-ups with some friends of mine and I am looking forward to meeting these bunch of girls whom I have been dancing with since 6 years old. Then, of course there is the newborn child, my Singaporean doctor who is back in Penang till Sunday and my pow-cha tao SharonSer. Well, and of course one, never to be missed would be my SChee and Jeff (chi-muis) and Evon too.

There are lots I want to do when I am back in Penang but I doubt I will have the time to do it all because I know deep inside, all I want to do is just relax and spend time most with my parents. My mom has already prepared the potty to try to potty train my boy. *gRin* Let the elders teach us the right way! =)

I am rather nervous about my packing because I am not sure if I packed enough or remember to bring the right essentials home but well, guess I have to make do with what I packed.. I can't believe myself either but I am actually packing 3pairs of shoes home, wearing another pair. Crazy eh? I am a girl afterall. hehe

Guess I will also take the opportunity to go renew my passport and make Jaden his. Its easier for me to do it in Penang than here in KL and I really need to renew my passport since I know for sure I have to travel out of Malaysia come Jan. *gRin* Only for you, Gwen, only for you!

I know for a fact Hubby will have Jaden withdrawal syndrome and will be missing him badly. Really bad but too bad, its also a fact that I don't think he can handle Jaden by himself for more than two days one night so Jaden have to go wherever I go.

o.Oh speaking of Penang, my tummy is growling now thinking of all the food I am going to indulge myself in. My beef noodles from 600cc, asam laksa, char koay teow, curry mee, penang hokkien mee (prawn noodles in KL terminology) the seafood galore at bukit tambun, maybe a little of the Kangar northern laksa if possible. ooohhhh I just can't wait!

So yea, I just can't wait for my holiday with Jaden to start... and of course, one of the two main reasons I am going back to Penang is for Jackson and YuenWei's wedding. Gawd! I have known them for about 8 years... almost a decade now.. My one and only wedding invitation for this year till next, which I really am also looking forward to...

So till then, two weeks later I supposed... have a good two weeks peeps!


1 comment:

firefly said...

how would u know i wud be "dying" to read ur blog?? :P

so bad...i will b back to pg from 12/07...will u b there still?