Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meaningful Sunday

My Sundays are often quite productive. It is because I have to wake up as early as 9am to get ready and then wake the Little Big Boss Man up, feed and bathe him and then swoop his ass off to school. I will always try to make it to school an hour early so I can either have breakfast, walk around or let him run loose at the play area before class. Usually, I only take about 15 minutes to finish my food and then for the next 40 mintues or so, he gets to play.

Today was no different.

After his class, I decided to get a few essentials. Ordered my contact lens, bought baby wipes, tried to find new slippers for Jaden but Jusco just didn't have any nice ones at the moment. There was one though but I am very sure he will outgrow that size in a month's time so no point buying. I was so tempted to spend and spend and spend because the word SALE was hung everywhere in the mall. Luckily, I didn't bring much out so got to spend within that budget.

Saw a few nice shirts for Jaden but since they were out of my budget at that time, I am planning to return there with my 'bank' so he can pay for it. Jaden needs more 'going-out' shirts. His father has been complaining that I dressed the son in sayur masin clothes. More reason for me to go shopping!!! I saw a pair of slip-on slippers but I am holding back from buying it. I am not sure if I really do need it but truth be told, one of my flats just got torn last week so I am still contemplating...

I am not sure if today is the 'Chang' Festival but I saw Hubby's favourite chang selling so I bought for him. Somehow I do think it is today, no? Anyway, next week will be Father's Day and I have just thought of one place to bring him go makan. =) See? I have plans!

I quickly put Jaden to nap after we got home, and then put the laundry to wash and hang (got nice hot sun) diced the garlic, slice the mushrooms, defrosted the bacon... and well, waiting for the Bald one to wake up and cook me my Spaghetti Carbonara! He is a better cook than me anytime, no doubt. Just a messy cook, thats all. I cringed at the very sight he holds a spatula cause I know I have to wipe north south east west once he is done at the stove but he does produce out good yummilicious food, so no complains there!

Hmm.. kinda hungry now. Shall go rummage through my kitchen to find something to stuff myself first. Tada! Have a great weekend peeps!

o.Oh by the way,




HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINAREE!

No comments: