Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rain, dinner and nothing new

It has been raining hard for the past few weeks and today was no exception. The road before the petrol station was flooded on one side, so the cars all have to go slow and move to the right lane to avoid getting water into their car engine... thus creating a bad jam from behind the curve and coming in from LDP into Kota Damansara. This jam itself has revealed at least two inconsiderate drivers who are so kiasu that they have to be in front of your car no matter what despite the jam.. *sigh* really.. something must be up their ass for them to act in such a way. ASSHOLES!

anyway.. Jaden and I will be alone at home while Hubby is going to go out with Gynnette, PeiSan, IzGrace and Alvis for 2012. I am not feeling bitter tho because I am saving my freedom for Lujain's visit in KL in December. Can't wait to meet up with the Limkokwing groupies once again.. this time just my friends and I without having to worry about Jaden. *gRin*

The wedding on Sunday has tired me out that I have been taking afternoon naps two days in a row now, partly no thanks to Aunty Flo too but preparing and travelling all the way to Banting and back can be quite tiring, especially when you have to hold on to a 2 year old kid that struggles and can't sit still without a baby chair throughout the whole dinner. Yes! The wedding dinner held in the community hall, catered by the restaurant does not provide baby chair, despite knowing families will be bringing small kids along. I really don't understand these catering business.. NO BABYCHAIRS? ONLY ONE BABYCHAIR in the whole restaurant? what bullshit!

After eating out for a few days, yesterday I decided to cook Hubby dinner -Taipan Chicken and Stir-Fry Brocolli. The boys in the house loves their brocolli, bean curd and doughnuts..


pics credited to http://shingochan.com/images/cuisine/Brocolli%20with%20Garlic.JPG


oh! Not forgetting their all time favourite too, Kentucky Fried Chicken. Its a nice change to eat home cooked food after eating out... but cleaning up is a bitch!

Well, the dinner was to compensate Hubby back for treating Jaden and I to Sushi King for lunch earlier and a trip down to Harvey Norman for some bed searching. I am searching for a King Size Bed and a nice bed frame too and I finally think I found the one I like.. just wondering if they do come in King Size.. hmm.. a little expensive tho but well, its going to something I am going to sleep on for like what? 20 years and more.. so might as well buy a good one right? Hubby says we need to get a good bed frame because I have a tendency to break beds.. mind you it didn't involve any 'activities' then. It was just Jaden and I and the bed broke when I turned.. oops! Will be looking around other furniture shops first.. Harvey Norman was just a looksee as their things are really expensive. I was really curious about one bed and how it will feel like to sleep on it as it costs nearly RM40k. Yes.. its more expensive than the car I am driving. *shakes head in disbelief!*

Some of the samples of beds and beddings I kind of like...



















so princessy isn't it? If only i were still a teen or something..





Online shopping has come to a halt for me at the moment because I just can't seem to find one to my liking.. but weeks before, it was like a mad shopping spree. I go to a page and I can just find something that I like.. but these few days.. bah! Well, the good part is that I won't be spending money anytime soon unless something good comes along again.. my last purchase was this dress... what you think of it? I kind of love it.. only to discover a minor wardrobe malfunction with it.. can be solved easily but can you spot it? =)



Enough of me blabbering away like suffering from some mouth diarrhea... so till something interesting comes up or Jaden does something new.. toodles!



1 comment:

JL said...

planning for reno huh? :)
nice bedrooms..!!!