Monday, July 20, 2009

Defeated Queen

I found another drama to watch after Romantic Princess. PChern was the one who told me about this drama and even said that I will soon fall in love with the main male actor.. but at the moment, I am already at episode 5 and I am still not googoo gaagaa over him yet.. maybe it will come, maybe it won't but well, the drama has yet to annoy me. In fact, it can be quite funny and pleasant.. more to reality than the super duper rich ass drama that one could only fantasize about!

So what is this drama that I am watching?

Its called
敗犬女王 ... (Defeated Queen)


*sigh* life is now all about doing the routine and should opportunity comes knocking for me on the comp, like a hawk swooping in for the kill, quickly download the episode for the day and youtube it all the way.. cheap ass me for not buying the original but it has to be something damn worth it like BOF...

So if I am missing again from my blog, I am at the comp this time, watching youtubed-downloaded drama!

No comments: