Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!

Last night, Hubby was a gem and agreed to take care of Jaden while I go and have dinner with Joy, Fairy and Zairynn. It is supposedly to be Z's post-belated birthday dinner.

We went to Lala Chong in Subang, of which brought back bad memories for me. The last time I went there was 2005, during my birthday and it was the suckiest of the suckiest birthday celebration I had with an ex. ANYWAY...


I was designated to fetch Joy while Fairy fetches Z. Joy and I fumbled our way blindly and found Lala Chong on our very first try to the place and were there by 8pm. Dinner was agreed to be at 8pm but well, due to unforseen circumstances that Fairy had to go through, we ended up starting dinner at 9pm, ended it around 10-nish with the customary birthday singsong, photos taking and eating the cake.



It was then Joy and Fairy decided to be so singsongy and wanted to do Karaoke and the Birthday Girl agreed to it. Now, its me that finds it a bit of a prob. I knew Hubby weren't going to be pleased with it, if I were to call and asked if I could join the girls so I had them come over to my place and had them asked Hubby instead. I mean, then I could go back and see Jaden for a while and well, might have a 80% chance of getting to go instead of making the call and getting a 2% chance instead.




We, the four of us, ended up at RedBox at 12am, just right for the RM34++ rate instead of the RM48++. We got quite a big room to ourselves, two jugs of beer and a whole 90's era songs selection had us all singing, laughing and feeling all happy!


*sigh* Brought back memories when Joy and I will be at the Karaoke with Sharon and friends during our college days minus the getting drunk and silly part. This time round, we were just having good fun without crossing borders. =)


The girls sent me home at about 230am after our last song. It has to end with that song to call it a night. Girls just wanna have fun!


No comments: