Monday, July 13, 2009

Conversation with her today

M : Dad went down to work already. I will be home alone till the weekend comes...

Me: Oh.. Then you better take care of your meals and if you are feel like you need company, call Ee or follow Dad down to Perlis lah..

M : How is Jaden? What is he doing?

Me: Watching his tv as usual, playing with his toys, running around, trying to climb on his dad...

M : I miss Jaden. Already missing him so much. You have to make sure he don't tilt his head back and fall backwards ok. Make sure he stay clear of the kettle and glass stuff, don't let him go to the kitchen..

Me: Yea, i know..

M : I am scared living alone.. don't know what to do at home. There is absolutely nothing to do at home.

Me: uh huh..

M : Can I still come over and stay with you for a few days during my med check up next month?

Me: Yea of course.. where else you want to go?

M : I don't know.. would I trouble you then?

Me: Don't talk nonsense now you!

M : I only want you to be happy ok? I didn't know things would turn out this way. I only didn't want you to be cursed like that. Do take care of Jaden properly.. he is still a small boy. Don't always whack him so hard. He don't understand things.. teach him slowly. He is a good boy.

Me: Yea, I know but guess it happened and well.. just don't think about it lah. I told you many times before don't interfere into my matters. but well, what the heck, no use saying now also...Ok.. I got to go now. You take care properly yourself and eat your meds la.. Jaden and I are ok here.. you make sure you are ok yourself.

M : ok.. bye..

What is there that I can do? I feel so unfilial and so useless and well, totally changed... I guess some will just not understand the feeling I am going through and ... bah! Hearing the reluctance in her voice to shut the phone..

No comments: