Sunday, June 21, 2009

Catching up wtih the Limkokwings

Spungy is down in KL for a week and some of us took some time out to go meet up with him. I wished others could join us as well, but since it was a father's day weekend, many could not make it.

SueKingKong actually suggested Little Penang Cafe @ The Curve so Spungy could at least eat some local food instead of TGIFs or some western which Botswana have too.

I was supposed to pick Spungy up from the Kelana LRT but since his church friends took him for dinner after church, I went ahead to meet Sonia first as she was already at The Curve since 730pm. She was the earliest and by the time I reached The Curve, it was also 815pm then.


She then, companied me to Cineleisure to go purchase the Tues tix for the Transformers screening. I managed to score some good seats for Hubby.. middle middle.. So very satisfied with the purchase!

I decided that we should not wait for the others since Spungy had dinner already and Zairynn was going to be super duper late, Sonia waited since an hour ago.. we then adjourned to Little Penang Cafe and to my lovely surprise, SueKingKong and Jo was standing outside there. She had called me earlier to tell me that she could not make it in case her eye catches infection as she is recovering from her eye surgery but she came after all. I was really happy that she came.

Three of us had dinner without waiting for others... Soon, we were joined by Zairynn and then at about 10, if I am not mistaken, Spungy.


By the time both of them reached, dinner was done and we moved on to The Apartment for drinks and some chit chat. Initially we wanted to go over to Laundry or Santuary but we could not possibly let all the dust and smoke go affect SueKingKong. Anyway it was just a nice place to sit down and talk and laugh and catch up with everybody's life.


Had our customary camwhoring session, tried Biltong (Dried Spiced Beef Jerky which I ended up taking home a whole pack from Spungy.. *hehe*) and we soon left near midnight.


I dropped Spungy, Zairynn and Sonia home and made it back before the time I told them I would reached. If only my car was of some higher powered engine, it would have been sooner. *gRin*

SueKingKong was really sweet when she keeps calling to check on whether I have reached home safely.. *awww* Really appreciated that!


Bought nasi lemak from downstairs for Hubby and well, came back to still no water. Sucks big time! But we are really lucky to have IzGrace be our neighbor at the next apartment and really nice of them to have us over to bathe at their place. If not, we would have smelt like some salted fish!

No comments: