Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Great Escapade -mine for tonight


I joined the MAS The Great Escapade contest not long ago for the fun of it since I have nothing else better to do at home. Didn't really take me a long time to post my post and I did not expect to win anything too as I know my blogpost is so amateurish compared to the bloggers out there, with photoshop and design skills.



EG: This was something the contest was about and how we would be able to make use of the stimulus package by MAS. It all depends on the creativity of the mind..

I went tho, for the dinner as I was curious to know who the winners are and there, I met some really nice friendly people.

This nice media relations exec, JungYee was one of the first people to come up and say hi, introduced herself and soon, we were both posing for Polaroid pictures.

There were of course some other familiar faces that I see on blogs but well, thats it. I only recognized them from their blogs but being myself, it was rather hard for me to open up immediately to people and make small talks when I first know a person.

I thought I recognized him but heck, wait, I am still quite unsure until I pulled KelvinLim aside and asked if it was him.. and yea, it was him. He has good vibes about him, no lansi-ness or whatsoever but still, I just couldn't bring myself up to him and say "Hi, I am a follower of your blog.. =)" Seeing him in person was sure different from what you get in the pictures. He sure look slimmer than in all the photos he posted up of himself. Can you guess who that is?

Anyway, back to the dinner, I sat next to a friendly couple and at the end of the night, we got to exchange our blog links. They sure were comfortable to be around with, well, thanks to JungYee for being an icebreaker too.

I didn't go camera snapping crazy tho during the whole event. Just managed to take at least two photos for well, the event memories keepsake.




It sure was a mini little escapade for me from my usual routine. =) I am glad Hubby allowed me to attend and took over the babysitting job for a few hours. *muah*

5 comments:

Wingz said...

Hi Ahboo!!!! u is very teh nice too!!! tenkiu!

cynthia said...

ah boo.

i told uncle wingz ur blog url.

he asked me to ask you to approve his comment

lolz

blubbieMs said...

Wingz: Hahaha .. guess its cynthia that taught u to call me that.. =)

Ching Ching: YOU BETTER MEET UP WIT ME IN AUG I TELL YOU!!!!!! muah*

Pei Chyi said...

hey hey your son is so adorable!!
nice meeting u and perhaps u can give me some parenting tips when that part of my married life happens.

blubbieMs said...

Hey Pei Chyi! It was a real pleasure meeting you and your husband too. Well, feel free to ask me all about it but well, just that I ain't that pro compared to the mothers out there. Mine is learning on the go! *wink*