Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quarantined!

I am officially 'kicked out' of my house until the bumps go away.. and bumps I mean by those red spots sprouting out on Hubby's body.

He is having his first chicken pox at the age of 30.. *tsk tsk* poor thing!

Anyway the SimonYap clan house is officially off limits to everybody unless you had had chicken pox before and is not scared to see a SBALDY (spotty)! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Took Jaden for his chicken pox vaccination jab. Hopefully it will do its magic ... will be moving to Iz's home for a few days now before going back Penang.. *sigh*

Funny how I think I am the 'strongest' in the house compared to Hubby.. hehehe

Do get well faster k Hubby? *sigh*


1 comment:

firefly said...

aiyor...kesian simon!!!!
just like me last year...kena chicken pox at the age of 30...hi-five, man!!! hehehehee....
p.s i dun think he's laughing ems... **wink wink***hehehehe