Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Disappointment

I only got to bed at about 5am, after rushing through the episode 9 of 愛就宅一起. I kind of fell in love with all the characters in the movie. Maybe its because its kinda funny and emo at the same time but last night's episode got me so emotional that I was sobbing throughout. *shy* Luckily Hubby and Iz who were seated at the living room watching Liverpool vs Chelsea thinks I was down with flu instead. *phew.. save the embarassment*

Woke up pretty early today at about 8am, made milk for Jaden, fed him and then rushed to toilet where 'big urgent business' awaits. It was the churning which woke me up in the first place. Thought nothing of it and then went "Oooh man.. of all days, why today?" and went to let it all out before having to bathe and wash my hair.

Took me nearly an hour to blowdry my hair, get dressed and put on make-up. Tummy was still not feeling that good but under control. Hubby woke up soon after and made a call to Aunt Lin that totally put me off.

In the first place, my nerve was already not right when he said that I stay behind at home. He should have made that call last night so I can make other arrangements should that not work but well, guess the bad tummy made me felt a little better then that I need not be out there standing there right now, thinking when I could rush to the toilet.

Aunt Lin could not help babysit Jaden today as she has a new baby coming in and with Xian Xian and the new baby, guess her hands are full.

Immediately, I went and change back into my pyjamas, washed my face clean and went straight back to sleep. And sleep I did because I didn't even know when Hubby came into the bathroom to bathe and left the house. If it was during the year we were still going out as bf/gf, he would have prolly left me a little note or come and kiss me goodbye. Now? hrrummpphh.. its true when they say men change after 3 months of pat-tohing and even more a drastic change when come after marriage.

I am still feeling kind of disappointed that I did not get to join him for work today. I badly want to go today because its my kind of interest but well too bad for me, ain't it?

I finally woke up at about 130pm with the tummy churning again. jaden was already wide awake then, but he let me sleep. He was just rolling around in his own side of the bed, talking to himself and lazing around. I quickly jumped out of bed, threw him the Ikea catalogue and rushed into the 'office' again.

Guess that was the final letout because now I think I am all good, whipped Jaden out of bed and *FUWAHHHH* I smelt something bad. Thought it was just my nose but NOOOOO... Jaden, too had pooped and pooped lots he did. Wiped him clean, change him and took him outside and fed him full and now here I am sitting in front of the comp blogging away my disappointment.

If only blogging it can bring the disappointment away, I would be so glad but the problem won't go away because deep down I am not satisfied with my daily routine. I feel its wasting away my youth and whatever 'brains' left in me to perform in the corporate world that I am dearly hoping to get back in. I mean taking care of Jaden has been really wonderful. I do appreciate that I am able to spend such precious time with him but guess, there are some things I would want to do before turning into a FULL TIME housewife, stuck at home, in t-shirts, unkempt hair and all. I was not made for this FULL TIME.

So if I were to have friends asking me should they be getting married? Should they be expecting a child.. well, I would say, " Are you ready to give up on all the fun you get as a gf/bf? Is your husband as paranoid as mine to want to keep you and your child at home at all times? Would your husband give you some time off alone and not left complain when left with child? Would your husband still let your play dress up like how a girl should dress up? Would your husband still take you dating and make you feel that you are still so wanted by him?" because if all those are NO NO and NO.. don't bother.. drag on the pat-tohing period as long as you can..

As for Jaden, there are times I really feel so bad myself for even having that thought of letting him go to a babysitter but if not now, when? The corporate world does not wait for people whose brains are dying day by day, sitting at home and all these young things are coming out from uni every year... =(

No comments: