Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wrong time of the month

Two days ago, I just kept eating and eating. Bowls of rice after bowls of rice. That was like at about 5pm when I ate.. and then at about 7pm, when we were going home, Hubby asked if I wanted to tapao anything later for dinner and I went.. "Okay, Nasi Lemak please!"

"WHAT? YOU JUST HAD RICE AND YOU WANT RICE AGAIN? ARE YOU CRAZY?" was the reply I got.

*sigh* When one got to eat, they got to eat right?

In the end, Hubby tapao-ed 3 burgers and I had 2.

I was not even really full yet. I knew something was wrong with me but I didn't know what. Then I stole a sip or two from Hubby's iced coke and I soon ended up with a mild churning tummy. Damnit for being greedy!

Then yesterday, I was just feeling kinda either very ecstatic or either feeling very pissy. It just shows how my mood swing could swing from one extreme end to another. When I was at The Boulevard suites @ Midvalley, I was feeling oh so very happy like a bird in the sky and when I was at Tesco, with the skinny bitchy looking girl who thinks she is the prettiest, having her skinny butt blocked my way even when she saw me coming with a basket and a bag, she thought her butt was too skinny enough to give way which turns out APPARENTLY NOT and I have to say EXCUSE ME TWICE to her dirt filled ears, prolly filled with slime from her boyfriend's saliva to let me pass. Who goes grocery shopping in Tesco in stilletos anyway?? KEBODOHAN YANG TERAMAT TERLAMPAU! See, the anger? I was still cursing that skinny butt of hers until now.. there are just some people you see you want to slap!

and voila, guess what was the main reason I was feeling like that for the past two days?

No wonder laaa.. it was that time of the month today when 'aunty' came and said hello this morning!

Now I am assured its not me or body all gone wrong.. it is just the wrong time of the month....

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

whoa...so u alwiz get all these moodswings during the time of the mth?
i tadak wan wor...