Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He walks

Jaden has now progressed from crawling and walking to just walking now. He has walked the whole house and even mastered the skills of just pushing himself up without any holding on to any support.

Jaden has this habit of walking to the kitchen and closing my kitchen cabinet door. He just have to have it close no matter what and then he will either walk away or hang around there for a bit before exploring other places in the house.

From climbing tables and TV cabinets, he has moved on to climbing on Hubby's workchair at the computer. A very very dangerous stunt especially when he attempts to stand on the chair after he gets up on it. Usually he won't get the chance to do so when Hubby is sitting on it but when it comes to me, there is always a big space left behind and there, he goes climbing on to the chair and then make me piggyback him back to the couch area.

He loves eating vege especially brocolli so now whenever I make brocolli dishes, I will put a few aside for him to snack on while we have our dinner. *pHew* At least I know now that I don't have to force vege down his throat next time or did I speak too soon right now? We will see, shall we?

Just last Sunday, when I took him out with Joy and we went to the 3K Inn Bazaar, both of us took turns to carry him while browsing through the clothes and BOY! did he struggle to want to get out of our hands and ealk around by himself. Of course, me being a mother and knowing all possible dangers that might befall (damage done by his kaypo liitle fingers or just people knocking him down just because he is way below eye level to be noticed at the moment) I made sure Joy and I carried him alright despite the abuse we received from him. He pulls our hair, pinches our face.. *sigh* My son can be really abusive I tell you. Anyway, the next day, I discovered the side effects of carrying Jaden too long. My arm now aches like crazy and its really proving that he has grown way heavier than a 10kg sack of rice. It can be real tiring carrying him for a long while.. thankfully he prefers to walk on his own now but him walking at the moment while we are out, will prolly make the outing 1 hour longer than it should be just because we have to wait for him..

He used to avoid drinking water, whatever reason I don't know why but now, when I give him his water in the small Avent milk bottle, he will just happily come forward to take it from my hand and drink it on his own. There will be times when he will just play by spitting out all the water but there will also be times when he will just be drinking water non-stop. I mean the whole 125ml emptied. *shakes head*

Now, after the Cheeko incident where Cheeko bit his diaper-ed butt and kick-ed him, he has learn how to respect Cheekie and Cheeko. He no longers crawls after them and pull at their fur hard. He now gently touch them or just go near them and start talking to them. Kesian he has to learn the hard way, taught by Cheeko but well, it sure did change his attitude in how to treat both of them right. =)

No comments: