Tuesday, February 17, 2009

yak yak yak yakkity yak..

Jaden and I slept back at about 12pm after lunch because we had an early morning.. and we both woke up to find Hubby missing. He went out without me realizing. Jaden and I must have been really tired not to even stir from the sounds that Hubby makes.

Mother is still not feeling well as usual. Her daily routine of acid reflux keeps striking her and there is absolutely nothing the doctor can do other than giving her the meds which she is already taking. I suspect that she only takes her meals when she is hungry and that is when the gastric juice has already acted up inside her. She just refuses to listen to advice given by doctor and me, telling her to eat small meals in between from time to time, leaving no chance for the gastric juice to ber-aksi. *sigh* She came out of her room just now and told me to call the ambulance to take her away. Hell I will do it! Really pissed me off at that. Everyday the same routine, everyday the same words, everyday the same sickness... Seriously I wonder if there is anything that happened back In Penang when she was alone.

I have been surfing jobstreet quite often, looking out for potential jobs which I think I might be happy with but truth be told, I don't think the day will ever come. Part of me feels guilty wanting to leave Jaden with someone else for half a day. Being 24/7 with him since birth has created terrible separation anxiety when he is left in someone else's care even if it meant 2 hours unless its Hubby la who takes care of him while I go out. Reason being I don't think anybody will not be able to understand the cheekiness and demands of this little boy of mine. He has his own way in communicating with Hubby and I. Games he play, things he is allow to eat... things he do when he throws tantrums.. *sigh* Part of me is going to be living with regrets too knowing my time is spent confined to home and only home in my twenties. Thinking of this makes me scared in getting another child now. Maybe one is enough.

Such dilemma. *sigh* Anyway I can't complain much either. I am sure there are some working mothers out there wishing that they could just be a stay at home mom while the man becomes the sole provider for the family. I can sleep in late with Jaden, play with him or just watch my favourite dramas.. while sometimes doing the houswife duties such as cooking and cleaning up. The best thing so far about me being a stay at home mother now is I get to surf online much often, msn as much as I want, online shopping (*tee hee*) and well, getting Hubby to buy me another branded bag..

The bag I have in mind now is either LV Alma Damier / Epi Leather, LV Neverfull MM Damier, LV Saleya MM Damier or a Burberry. Which one do you think would compliment my style?

So in love with LV Damier bags ...

Burberry sweeties ...


Hmm.. I have got mixed reviews coming back in regards to my request to buy something like that that costs thousands but .. well.. I just got to say, at least I am not as crazy as my high school guy friend who would have wrapped his car interior in LV if he could. Some said they are not as auntie as I am to want to buy LV. Well, let me just say, once you get your hands on one, you know you will need another one soon.. Sorry Gwennie, but I ain't loving Gucci or Miu Miu.. I think I am more of a LV and Burberry lover but I have yet to own any Burberry yet.. hmm.. Hubby is SOOOOOOOOOO gonna kill me! (*just thinking about it doesn't necessary means taking action k, baby? So don't jump yet ya!*)

Some likes mobile phones, some likes branded clothes, some like branded shoes, some like diamonds, some like cars.. me? I could go on about bagsssss whole day but that would really be boring to some so I shall just stop and wait and wait and see if my dream materialize. *wink* Aaahhh Gwen and PChern really damaged my mind real good!

Gosh how time flies and its already coming to 3 years now spent with Hubby daily only for those occasional times when I went back to Penang on my own. Hmm.. that means anniversary coming soon! WHOOPIE! and then there is the wedding anniversary.. oooohh.. the ROM anniversary.. Jaden's Bday and mine.. Hubby's Bday sigh.. how many celebrations do you celebrate in a year? I bet you won't have as many as I do.. o.Oh not forgetting Mother's day too.. aaahhhh.. AT LEAST I DON'T CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!! I love being ME!



No comments: