Sunday, February 15, 2009

Never feeling well

Mom was feeling very sick the whole of yesterday. The moment I woke up, she said she had pre-menstrual like syndrome. Next, she says her bladder is so full sometimes a cough or sneeze would make her have a little accident, which didn't really take place as she got to toilet on time. Next, her acid reflux came and she was like "I can't breathe.. I can't breathe..."

I told her I can't do shits because the doctors here, those that she sees don't work on weekends and there is NO ABSOLUTELY way I am bringing her to the hospital again, to the emergency section and they admit her and only on Monday where the doc will come do his rounds and check on her. So it is definitely a waste of money to place her in the hospital whereas she can stay home and go tomorrow early in the morning.

I told her nothing is ever going to happen to her even though she feels as if she cant breathe because it has happened so many times when her acid reflux strike and she is always much more drama about it. The more you show concern, the more she drama so I rather not do it.. although I am kinda worried. She seems to be better today tho. Hopefully it stays like that till tomorrow.

She said she had been having constipation for quite a few days already. So last night, I went to the local grocery store and got her bananas. She told me this morning, she finally could do her daily 'business'. Well, I was so tempted to buy other fruits but since she has no teeth now, she had them all pulled out in Penang due to wanting to make a whole new two row artificial teeth.

Anyway, I have to bring her over to the hospital tomorrow to see her psychiatrist and asked about those side-effect symptoms she is suffering from and is it because of her drugs? *sigh* I sure hope it is so it means there are no other medical problems then...

No comments: