Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My darling Ivene

She is the second 'visit' to the house after Iz and Charlotte to pai nin with Simon and I. Alas the botak was on his way out for meetings so it just leaves Jaden and I at home to entertain her.

Jaden took an instant liking to her. Mostly because she is a girl. Second, a pretty girl (if only most knows about her 38 ways).. aaahh I love this girl of mine as we did have something special together. *wink*

I was horrified to receive her call telling me she is on her way to my place and I have not even bathed and dressed properly but seeing it was just her.. i thought scrap it! This is how I look at home and be it this way. Lets just say I have a bad hair day, a scratched face no thanks to the little rascal, my coca-cola bottle specs, and unkempt hair with a hairband pulling my wild fringe back (not working)... and the thing she said to me once she saw me...



"WAH.... looking at you makes me feel so young!!!!"


I looked something like that when she came.. so well.. its only honest her comment came out the way they did.. =p

Mind you, she is only a year younger than I am. Damnit! But nevermind.. its her! She can say anything to me and it doesn't really matter.. I know how I look and it is an honese comment.

*sigh* but how can I compare myself to this 'celebrity' friend of mine leh hor? I shall just wait when you girlfriends of mine turn mother.. then lets see those comments flowing in.. =) I, by then should be just relaxing..

and why did I call her a celebrity? Thought she looks familiar? Have you been watching Astro 304 Jiayu TV? She is one of the Marys in the Mary-Go-Round magazine show. The Happy Mary.. she should be named the 38 Mary instead I personally think.. =) You know I still love you rite darling?







but all in all, it was great to have her over for a while, chit chat and laugh over our past. I missed her in a way. Sometimes I only get to see her face to face once a year. Isn't that bad? Well.. shes one busy working friend... summore now celebrity status wor.. For me, I only remember her as my roommate, my sister in Beijing... the best ten days spent in Beijing!

Want to know more bout her? She can be found here!

No comments: