Sunday, February 22, 2009

Early Business

I guessed after laying off coffee for about 2 years made me into a caffeine virgin again, thus tossing around unable to sleep until about 6am and that is when I got to deal with 'business'. *sigh*

Just as I was about to dozed off, I heard a "Uugggnnnhhhhh" and his face went into some 'pushing' features and soon after, greeted with a stench I am most familiar with. The little boy has done his business and is then feeling a little eeky and was flipping around, butt nearly ending on Hubby's face who was busy snoring away by then. I then waited just for a minute or two more before scooping the little boy up onto his nappy table and changed him. Thankfully I have got a plastic bag ready this time in the room. After changing the boy's diapers, wiping him clean and all, fed him some water to drink before ignoring him, which bored him out instantly and he went back right to sleep. Believe me when I said when i was changing his diapers then, he was busy talking to me. *sigh* I tell you this kid of mine will prolly grow up to be one that questions his parents non stop.

Woke up at our usual time around 11-nish today and this time, its my churning tummy 'knockin'. Luckily my mother was up already, so quickly throwing instructions asking her to keep a lookout on Jaden, I rushed into the toilet and *wham* Lets just say i was relieved after spending about 15 minutes inside. Its been quite long since I had a churning tummy and I suspect its either due to dinner last night or just the 'aunty' of mine that wants to have a few last 'words' with me before she goes off for the whole month.

Speaking of aunty, my youngest aunty was actually down in town last night and I fetched her over from her hotel to my place to visit my mom. Such a coincidence huh? She stayed for a little while, played with Jaden, fed him before I fetched her back again to her hotel in PJ. It was raining quite heavily for a while and a small part of the road outside seksyen 14 was flooded. I really wonder if the people who build these roads did take into consideration the drainage system and geographical aspects when they were building the roads or just building it for the sake of lots of money going into pockets, little coming out for a better infrastructure?

Iz and Grace also came over last night after their movie and we went out for dinner together. Hubby found a new fav place to eat at Kota. The food wasn't all WOW but sure was much cheaper than those of similar style. I can forsee Hubby wanting to go back there more often now.

o.OH AND DID I MENTION THAT JADEN TOOK HIS FIRST FEW STEPS OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM UNAIDED? WOO HOOOOOO~ HE DID IT ONCE AT ABOUT 5PM AND MORE WHEN IZ AND GRACE WAS OVER.
I guess its soon then, when he will just walk and not crawl.. and OMG! which means he will soon run and we have to chase after him. Chasing after him crawling is already quite a task.. *pant pant pant* Who wishes to lose weight and not pay for gym fees? Sign up here!

No comments: