Saturday, February 28, 2009

Creepy-ly crazy

Brought Jaden out of the room at about 12pm only to see my mother all dressed up ready to go out. Then she said "I cannot go out already. I don't feel good in my bladder".

So I said ok.. and asked her to prepare her own lunch. She replied that she had the tai pao already and is still full from it.

Then she said, "But didn't you said you wanted to go out. I heard you say late go out.."

..... what the ..?

"No! When did I even come out of the room to talk to you? What are you talking about? I just woke up from my sleep, what made you think I will come out and tell you I am going out later and go back to sleep?"

"Was Gwen here then?"

Now that pissed me off then already.. Gwen? What the heck is she doing here.. padahal I know her butt is parked firmly in Melb and how possible could Gwen be here when she is clearly NOT?

"What are you talking about? What Gwen here? If Gwen is here, you think I will stil be here or not tell you that she is back? Don't know what are you talking about when I already said that I just WOKE UP FROM SLEEP AND JUST CAME OUT OF MY ROOM??????"

The she said but I saw a girl in the house....

*gasps*
WHAT THE FU*K???????

So now here I am telling myself she prolly heard the neighbours and thought someone was talking to her instead.. It must have been the neighbours!

Fuck.. but what a way to start a weekend to creepy questions... FUCK!

No comments: