Saturday, January 24, 2009

SimonYap clan will be at home ~

The SimonYap clan will be stuck at home this CNY. Jaden is still too little, in our opinion to travel far by car to anywhere as he can't sit still at home and flying back home means spending unneccesarry cash for example -Cab (to n fro) plane tic that will cost about RM500 for both of us and with that amount, it is already reaching about RM700 so with that amount, we could prolly just save it and give it to our parents instead or well, into the house purchasing fund.

I heard reunion dinner ain't happening this year for the Yaps. One family is going off on their own to have their own meals and the other too. Well, lets just say the family is just not 'family-oriented' at all and I just fucking couldn't be bothered anymore with them. Next year round or so, I'd rather be back up north with my side of the family or somewhere for holiday instead of seeing those who has no CNY in heart. Its rather sad and pathetic YES! but well, since I am married into this surname, guess the only thing I can do is make do and adjust myself to their customs.

When my own family gets bigger, I shall just hold our own reunion dinner. No point joining one that don't really have it in the heart.

It is so different when comes to think of the my past reunion dinner at Jie Li's house every year. Cousins get together and all... *sigh* I missed those good old days! Going from house to house to visit relatives and laugh and eat and laugh and play and eat.. this is what I call FAMILY!

I am a tiny weeny sad that I am not able to be with my family and relatives this CNY again but well, this time round we got lots of work to complete and hand back by end of CNY so well.. might as well earn some moo-lah, excuse of not going over to the in-laws maybe =) and be with just my very own family. CNY celebrated with the two of them is more than enough at the moment. Shall shaped Jaden into being a family-oriented person.. and not the way the in-laws do it ...

No comments: