Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No celebrations

No we did not go 'pai nin' on the first day of Chinese New Year.
No we did not go 'pai nin' today either

Hubby and I are both rushing a project, trying to earn than to give out money... well... its not that I am being the stingy MRS but nobody has yet to come and 'pai nin' with us. SO you expect the money to come to you?

Well, we will have some space to breathe after tomorrow for just a few days and its back to the grind again.

Poor Jaden who has to entertain himself this few days as mummy and daddy are both working away, ignoring him. Thankfully Cheekie and Cheeko kept him company. =)

Somehow this year, I don't feel the CNY mood. I wonder why? Is it because I am all grown up? Not much hype? I guess its just the surrounding I am in.. maybe... maybe if I get to spend it with families who really appreciate the true meaning of F A M I L Y then I will feel it.. not saying the SimonYap clan aint appreciating it.. we are appreciating the THREE OF US together.. just the other side.. if you know what I mean.. at least with mine, we are all close-knitted since young...

1 comment:

firefly said...

hey ems...i know how it feels for you...i have not been celebrating CNY for the past two years(inclusive this year lar) and i miss my families, especially my mum's side....

CNY up in Genting is not so bad either...just that it can be pretty lonely at times....