Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dinner on the table by Emily

Today, I cooked dinner. All done in less than an hour for two dishes. Kangkung and Minced Pork with Chilli Padi. Mmm.. I likey likey although I would have prefered it if I could sprinkled some dried shrimps into the kangkung dish.

Even mom took another helping of rice.. proves to you how good a cook I can be huh? *gRin* Just kidding.. she only had a scoop of rice earlier on, so adding on the second scoop as second helping means nothing much actually.. =)

Hmm.. shall I cook tomorrow? Or should I wait til mom goes home?

Maybe I should go and make some desserts now since I won't be getting to watch Beverly Hills 90210.. yea, I should instead of procrastinating.. tataaa

Dessert was a success! Everybody finished eating it! So happy! So what dessert did I make? Click here to find out... =)

Nites.. a new day tomorrow, maybe there will be something that will catch my interest to want to cook it..

No comments: