Monday, December 22, 2008

sleep deprived thanks to malfunctionality

I did not feel like waking up today. At least not that early. The air con temperature was just nice for me to sleep on but Jaden thinks its time to get his mummy up and carry him outside for his daily routine. *sigh*

My head was throbbing a bit from the getting ups I had last night. At about 5am, the air con went cuckoo and it was so blardy hot that I have to turn on the fan instead. Jaden was flipping around because he, too felt the heat and when the boy is hot, his temper goes fowl, mommy gets pissed, daddy gets awaken and the whole room shall not get any sleep. Boy did he rolled around, cried a bit here and there while fighting to sleep and finally he slept off at 630.. after one half hour flipping, rolling and waking up everybody in the process. He had help going to sleep too.. the comfort of nursing on breastmilk to sleep.. whereas the mother suffered from pins and needles and cramps from trying not to fall asleep while feeding.

Woke up at about 730am to on the air con back and voila, like magic, it decides that it will give us cold air now... So tell me, after getting some sleep at about 230am after Jaden sleeps off, getting up at 5-630am, then at about an hour later.. don't you think I deserve more sleep then?

No comments: