Saturday, November 8, 2008

The forgotten cake

I bought this cake for Ms. Ho. Its her belated birthday cake. Just a tiny weeny little jelly birthday cake, nonetheless, still a cake.



Wanted her to blow a candle too. So oh so excited about the whole thing, I totally forgot about it on the day I met her for lunch.

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE CAKE which was sitting nicely in the fridge.

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT! HOW COULD I?

Anyway, just to prove it to Ms. Ho, nah! Here is the little jelly cake I got for you.. and now its all in my tummy.. *gRin*



HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MS. HO HUN YEE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

firefly said...

darling, it's the thought that counts and i hope you enjoyed the jelly cake...hehehe...it was good to see you again after a long long time...hope to see you, simon and jaden somewhere in december,k???
take care gal..and keep on writing!!! :)

blubbieMs said...

But still.. *sigh* Next time k, next time i get u big birthday cake!!!