Friday, October 17, 2008

She went home..

not for long but only the weekend...

Mom took the morning bus back to Penang today. She sure looks happy to leave for home after like two months stuck in KL with me.

Dad just called to say she arrived and well, I guess both of them are off to eat all the Penang food she missed. I also want!!! I am missing my Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow, my Ayer Itam Laksa, curry mee ala Penang style and lots more. Ask me now and I can't name them but when I see them, I want to eat them. Pulau Tikus Hokkien Mee, Jones Road Lor mee that KL doesnt have.. *sigh* Will only be heading back in Jan for Edwin's wedding.. so many more months of waiting still for me...

Its feeling kind of weird not having my mom around at the moment. Maybe its just because of the two months sticking with her 24/7. Now that shes back in Penang for the weekend, guess I am going to make full use of the me and you time with Hubby to ask him to cook his spagghetti for me. I missed his cooking. He has not cooked for quite some time now.. I want his carbonara dish, the butter chicken dish that I missed..

Nyways.. guess he won't be cooking. Hes just recovering from his flu and we no want flubug in our food do we? =)

Will settle for outside dinner now.. =(

No comments: