Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jaden's near 13-months milestones

Ok... Is it just me or is everybody else using blogspot is going through what i am going through? There are no more fonts and its sizes for me to choose or colours when we log on to the create post page? Hmm.. Tell me that its the blogspot problem!

Anyways, before I forget, I wanted to post a few updates on Jaden.

Now that he is coming to 13 months old soon, he has learn how to let go of his hands and stand for a good few 2-3 seconds before falling down again. He seemed so much more confident now and less scared compared to the previous month.

He loves to jump and he is a TV ADDICT! Funny how he prefers Chinese shows to English shows.. the chinese blood in him perhaps? subconsiously?

He now knows his MAM MAM and TA TA (beat beat) and CHIAK! He knows how to chiak (peek-a-boo)!

He has separation anxiety now. He needs either his daddy or mommy but of course, he would prefer my presemce when night falls. *sigh* I feel so loved!!!!!

Jaden babbles a lot now. It is as if he has lots to say to us, telling us about his day and all but we just can't quite catch it yet. *tee hee* maybe in a year's time?

Another pearly white is starting to show at the gum. Not sure which side but am sure its from the upper gum. Oh no! 4 teeth is already paindful when it come to his bite, now another one to add on? *shudders* You want to have a go?

Thats pretty it, what I can remember so far.. so till more updates.. this is it!

No comments: