Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Puking and having a headache at the same time is NO FUN

Three nights ago, after downing a whole piece of 2 roti canai, earlier, fried rice .. I think my tummy could not accept the oil thus making me puke like waterworks and also gave me a throbbing headache, which I downed 4 panadols in the timeframe of just 2 hours each. I just could not stay up to take care of Jaden nor could I open my eyes. Both eyeballs hurt like mad and well, Jaden on the bed with me was not a very good idea then. He ended up being scolded really harshly by me and Hubby have to come to rescue. (rescue the baby, not me) Hubby took him out to the living room while I thought I would just lie down for 15 minutes without any interruption just to see if the headache would go away. I doubt its just a mere headache. Its migrane I think. Nyways, Hubby could not take it anymore, juggling between a baby in hand, watching out for the naughty rabbit and doing work in front of the comp at the same time. So he took Jaden in and asked me if I slept off.. I jumped up and muttered something in mandarin. Of all languages to reply Hubby, I replied in Mandarin. I found it funny myself after a while. Jaden, by then was already tired, so it was quite easy putting to bed and breastfeeding him till he slept off. Me, then, dozed off to never never land and never looked back since till morning. Life can be such a bitch when you have a demanding baby to look after and at the same time, trying not to fall sick, have a tummyache, headache or anything that can go wrong with the body. Because if anything does go wrong with my body functions, Hubby would then be stressed out having to juggle the amount of work he has and yah, a demanding baby and two rabbits. So it is my job to keep myself healthy at all times... *tough luck tho this week.. been having cough n flu, must have caught it from Hubby and Jaden, who has the runny nose now...*

My mother is still here staying with me. Maybe at the end of the month or next month after the Raya holiday, shall let her go back to Penang for a few days, under tight supervision of my dad because she has to keep taking her meds daily... and let her do whatever she wants to do in Penang. She kinda is homesick in a way already... She worries about the state her house is in. Almost a month already now that she is here with me. So far so good. Housework I no longer have to worry. i know.. I am such a bad daughter right, but she insist on helping out with housework because if not, she will even be more bored. She can't sit still to watch TV, she is not allowed to go down and walk on her own as I am scared she gets lost and she does not have a handphone anymore, mind you. And that, well... its just her la, always cleaning and cleaning one thing after another. She is going to have a CTG scan this Fri morning. Hoepfully everything is fine. Dad would be down here in KL again tomorrow to accompany her to the hospital. This time round, its too early for me and there is absolutely no one to take care of Jaden so I am going to be home waiting for results instead...

Ma-in-law came down today to Aunt Lin's. She would not be turning up for Jaden's birthday as she says that during that time, its near to Raya and that means no bus back to Melaka. Bus tickets are sold out everywhere. There are options of course, which I do question but well, its up to her la if she wants to make it to Jaden's birthday a not. Afterall, her said intention this time is to come and see Jaden as she will be missing out during the real date... so well.. afterall, this will be her first time seeing Jaden this year. The last she saw of Jaden was during his full moon dinner,

Hubby and I have chosen the location for Jaden's birthday but we have yet to sign and seal the place with the location. Goi to see if we can dig something better out from them before we sign the final proposed quotations. Hey, afterall we have been dealing with all these caterings, events to know what we could actually nego for a pretty good deal. With Hubby around, no one can shortchange him. *gRin* Usually others would have it done grandly in their homes and have caterers come over... too bad we dont own a landed property or else, I swear we would have done the same. The in-laws place are out of bounds thats for sure..... and anyway now that we have come to a decision on the location, going to settle on it soon.. I hope on that day, nobody is going to give a smarty ass comment on the location or food. If they do, they can go pay it themselves or out you go from the party. =) Am I being a sweet girl or what?

Rites.. now I got to quickly go bathe before Jaden wakes up or Hubby comes home and freshen up before his next meeting. So till then ciao ciao.

No comments: