Friday, August 15, 2008

The HAT party ala Iyvene's 24th Birthday

I was invited by this darling girl -Iyvene Lee to her 24th Birthday party last night. How I got to know her is a long, weird but funny story. Anyways, to cut straight to the point, we hit it off rather well while we were 10 days away in Beijing 2004.

It was a lovely party where she even had a surprise slide show to thank all that were there with her on her special day.

The party was held at this nice little place called Pick & Brew at One Utama. Finger food and drinks were served. The food was rather good but there were some that I could not place what they were.. but as long as they were food, in they go into my mouth. *gRin*

I will let some pictures I stole off from my FB friends list's tell the story of the night..



Pick n’ Brew
F233 1st Floor Promenade
One Utama


the signage


The Birthday Girl


Arthur & Iyvene
(Pics courtesy of Arthur)


Snapping photos of others while she got snap by others


May, Birthday Girl & eMs (when we both just arrived at the party)
(pics courtesy of Brandon Lee)


The Limkokwingers clan
(there are actually two mothers in the photos.. one is me and the other.. can you spot her?)


Another pic of the Limkokwingers
(pics courtesy of Eddy Han)


May, June & eMs
(while watching the surprised slide presentation by the birthday girl)


June, Birthday Girl & eMs
(this pic is from my camera, taken by Eddy of course... but yay! at last one pic without hats)

of course not forgetting to wish the darling friend of mine a very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




No comments: