Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guess the length of my hair...

my ugly unmanageable limp dull hair


has reached my *yuck i hate my hair length* limit. I think I shall go do my hair this weekend... who wants to help me babysit my Jaden for at least 4-5 hours? I think I shall stick to where my cousin Celest goes to to do my hair since I always see that her hair is nicely done by the salon...



nice kan her hair?


I mean rebonding is rebonding but if you happen to go to a salon that just do it for the sake of doing it without giving the proper care, the hair might just get fried instead..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me me me !! I volunteer to take care of my little Jaden. not only 4 hours.. 4 years also not a problem !!

isaact

firefly said...

babe...i got the shock of my life when i saw ur picture in ur blog...in hokkien its said "tou cheh kia"....
and yeah...i do agree with you...you need go do something with ur hair....
i knoe truth hurts but tats what frens are for..love u, ems...

blubbieMs said...

Yes firefly, am going to do something about it alright. Very soon infact! Yay! Can't wait!

and you IZ, don't worry! Once you are done with your thang in UK, you are most welcome to come take care of Jaden..