Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A tooth bite can be painful

Its our second time out of the house today. Hubby have another night meeting at this place where the route there is absolutely jammed up. It is such a bad bumper-to-bumper jam and then, there are morons who drive as if they are on a sunday morning drive. Pissed the shit out of me. I know, I am such a bad-tempered driver. I admit I am. Curses do flow freely and I am sure there are a lot of them out there that has been cursed till their 9th generation. Just kidding, my mouth ain't that foul but you'd understand la. =)

Ordered dinner from the coffeeshop below next to my apartment. I kind of like where I am staying now because everything is so convenient. Delivery service, there is a small little market that sells fish, chickens, vegetables and fruits. All the essential stuff, not to mention there is a Mydin some more. *sigh* and the best thing, I am located strategically 5-10 minutes away from The Curve. Yippee!!

Lately Jaden has been sticking real close either to Hubby or me. It seems that the separation anxiety is kicking in or is he just being a really really manja baby? Because if we were to leave him with any friend or relative of ours, and we pretend to say bye bye to him and go off, he don't give two hoots about us. Hmm.. So I think it might be just him being a manja baby!

Jaden is now trying to reach for things left on the sofa. Got to go get it out from his reach before he eats everything up. o.Oh did I mention that he bit me, with his ONE tooth and it actually hurts? I can't imagine when his two upper teeth and two bottom teeth sprouts out. Oh my.. things parents have to endure during the growth of their child. =)

No comments: