Thursday, July 17, 2008

runny nose and hating it

I hate it when its period time. Its when my nose goes all acting up on me, pimples sprouting out at unwanted areas, tummy cramps and sometimes, rumbly tummy that will end me up gluing my ass to my toilet seat. Now, even as the one week period is over, the whole scenario will repeat itself. Stuck runny nose that makes it so hard to breathe. Its really that hard that sometimes I think I might just run out of air. I have to breathe through my mouth.. and the runny runny nose.. eeew... and the sneezes that follows. I can sneeze up to more than 10 times at a time I kid you not. Ask my hubby, or ask my bestfriend Gwen who likes to imitate me when I sneeze. Sneezing always brings me bad news. It means runny nose to come and I hate it! I absolutely hate it because I can't take Clarinase at the moment due to breastfeeding. Clarinase was really a BIG BIG help back then when it comes to such a situation.

My hair length is now hitting the waist. Reminds me of year 2004 before I trim it short to just two inch after the shoulder. My other niece who shares the same chinese name as I do, well, her hair length is at her butt, so she says. I can't bring myself to let it grow so long yet I sayang want to cut it short. My hair takes a freaking freaking long time to grow so *sigh* dilemma. I have made my decision, that is to rebond it really straight and hope for the best la.. maybe trim it a little shorter than it is right now and then leave it be till like urm... next year before I go do a rebonding session again. I actually wanted to curl it but Linaree tells me that its a hassle and I am the type of girl who cant distinguish mousse from clay from wax from the glossy hair shine stuff.. so well, rebond and let it be would be the easiest for me.

Shit the runny nose that I am having right now that is spoiling my mood to blog more. AArrghhhh!!! Guess I will just have to log off and go rub it red and dry and suffer the consequences tomorrow morning when I wake up and hope the runny-ness subsided.. Sinusitis can be such a pain in the arse! Wonder which one of my family has that sinusitis in them! BAH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linaree is damn right about curls!

And CURLS add like 10 years to your looks so prease dont do itch!

blubbieMs said...

hehehe dont think I will.. prolly stay safe with just rebonding my dear... =)