Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not that skinny afterall

I am always behind schedule when it comes to accepting new fashion. This has been around quite some time now and I only took to it after believing that I could fit into one of these now. Yes! I am talking about skinny jeans. Well, you don't expect me to wear it when I was pregnant right? or just dive into any jeans shop and try on those skinny jeans with my fat thighs and overflowing fatty waist during my post-pregnancy stage? All those fats didn't subside till like now and its still not fully subsided yet but what the heck.. I can't wait any longer. 10 months after giving birth is rather decent now to buy pants and jeans and skirts.

Went to one of those blooming boutiques you find at places where most women are found ( OLs -office ladies). I think those are one of the money-making areas to establish a boutique business provided they bring in really nice clothings with affordable prices. This one I went to, was intro-ed to me by Joy and tra-la-la both of us went there yesterday.

So confident I was to take two pair of jeans to try. Size 26. Afterall a few years back, I was a size 24, then it went to 25 then stayed permanently at 26. 26 is a healthy number don't you think so? I put my one leg in and then the other leg in.. and then.. OM ##!!@@##!!!! WT _________ !!! I have to literally jump and jump and jump so hard to get all the way in and finally when i get in, I can't button. I held my breath in, suck my tummy in but to no avail. Called Joy over.. and shyly asked her to take a size bigger for me. You mean I grew another size BIGGER?

Luckily 27 fit me nicely. Not too tight and not too loose. Two fingers can still go in the waist area. Sitting down, panties won't be exposed.. okay-lah BUY ONLY LA! Some more 10% and the jeans only cost RM 71. Cool leh? Its a good fit, nice colour (for me) and affordable. Need not go buy those RM300 over priced jeans and still the outcome would look the same. Pants will be pants. Skirts will be skirts. Clothes will be clothes. Its not like buying an ori bag and a replica one. No one is going to look at the clothes label you wear.

So, yesterday, I bagged one pair of size 27 jeans, three bracelets for the price of RM 17. Cheap cheap kan? So happy with my buy. So thankful to Joy for introducing me to that place.

o.Oh and as for that bag? I decided not to get it afterall. I saw the almost same bag, different colour, but same size. I am assuming the material must be the same.. and I tried carrying it. It just wasn't me. Loud and clear -Nope, that ain't my style so lucky for me I didn't rush and ordered it. *gRin*

No comments: