Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grateful

I am grateful to stay at home.
Why? I get to be with my son 24/7. Watch him grow.. okay, enough of me blabbering on with how great and wonderful it is to be able to spend time with my son. That is the main reason why I am grateful nonetheless but there are other reasons too.

1) I don't have to drive

Do you know that by driving everyday out on the road can drive you crazy? Its true!! Especially when you meet with all those idiotic drivers who think they own the road just because their car is bigger than yours, those that think by using signal lights are expensive or better still, those that signal right and turn left in the end or vice versa, those that drives as if they are racing with a tortoise and those that think they can just park anywhere without considering those behind them. OH YA.. and those kiasu drivers who are already in the wrong yet they cockstare you and inconsiderately chuck their f**king car right in front of you or try to go so near your car that you can practically lick their window. Yea.. that is one of the reason why I am grateful I don't have to be out on that road everyday now.


2) I get to sleep in unless I have things to see to. (think wife/mother duties)

3) No need to dress up and slab flour onto my face. I can just walk around in tee-shirts that has tiny holes here and there and a pair of short shorts and hair that looks like Mufasa or Medusa.

4) I get to rest my skin from the sun! HAHAHAHAHAHAH those that knows me would know what I mean. Don't get me wrong. I love the sun but if it doesnt include words like beach, sunblock SPF50+ or holiday, I rather be in the shade. *gRin*

5) I get to watch Thai drama at noon. They can be really nice.. mostly better than all those Korean dramas shown on local TV...

I am starting to sound quite 'si lai' right? I feel so myself too but well, I am grateful for what I am going through right now. Maybe.. maybe next year, there will be changes to my lifestyle? Who knows.. *gRin*

No comments: