Thursday, June 12, 2008

Opinions needed

I was browsing through the clothes online and was showing Hubby one dress I thought was rather lovely but he gave me this comment.

"You have so many dresses in your wardrobe and you only wear them like once or twice and then you want a new dress"

I replied no woman would want to wear the same dress in two or three months to functions. Of course I would not mind wearing them after like 4 or 5 months to another place right? I would not want to be caught wearing the same dress to A's wedding, B's party and C's wedding...Then he said he don't understand.

So my girlfriends, tell me, am I the only one who feels that if you happen to see a dress that fits you nicely and really look pretty on you, giving all the confidence when you wear it.. would you skip the chance of not getting it when you actually have the money to buy it? Is it wrong of me to say that I would like to dress pretty?

2 comments:

weiling said...

guys will NEVER understand. go ahead and buy it! you'll never have enough dresses =)

blubbieMs said...

OH I love you Wei Ling. Please help me knock some 'sense' into his mind when you see him next time!